myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buttons not reacting
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 20:02:44 GMT
Hi if it does not help, could you isolate the case in a small webapp?
So that we can have a deeper look into it.

Werner

Am 23.02.12 14:03, schrieb Danijel Domazet:
> I'm using MyFaces.
>
> Switching back from 2.1.5 to 2.0.2 did not help.
>
> Let me check if 2.1.6 is out, even I wouldn't hope it will help.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Danijel Domazet
> Software Developer
>
> www.MainConcept.com
> Rovi. Join the Entertainment.

and then suddenly (maybe after I do "clean") stops working in a sense that clicking a button
does not produce any action, backing bean's method is not called, just nothing happens. I
have tried to do project "clean" and Eclipse restart, and even system restart but it did not
help. Only thing that helped is that I created a brand new workspace, and new project - but
same thing happened: this too worked only for short time and suddenly stoped working in the
same way - buttons are just not reacting to clicks, and there is no way I can debug Java code
to at least localize the problem.