myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Harshit Bapna <hrba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache MyFaces Trinidad 2.0.1
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:51:17 GMT
Scott,

Thanks for the prompt help.
After downloading the new jars & using them with myfaces 2.1.0 causes a
failure in rendering of the UI pages. My UI pages use trinidad tags.
Note: There is no error reported in the eclipse console or logs file.

I have checked that if I move to old trinidad jars i.e. 2.0 the UI pages
are rendered correctly.
After getting some breathing space, I will create a bug in tracker to raise
this issue.

Thanks
HB

--