myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException on JBoss 6.1 for trinidad table component
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 06:30:24 GMT
I understand, but the UIComponents are neither serializable nor are
they threadsafe.  Binding an object to anything greater then the
"request" scope will be problematic.  Does everything work if you
change the scope to request?  You might also want to consider binding
the backing bean to the viewScope.