myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Michael Heinen <mhn4...@googlemail.com>
Subject onsumit not exeucted for ajax requests - alternative?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 10:05:44 GMT
Hi,

I am currently migrating an application to JSF 2.1

I have a lot of ajax commands (richfaces) and some new f:ajax tags.
My forms contain some js functions which should be called during
onsubmit but unfortunately onsubmit is not called for ajax requests.

How can I specify some JS functions that should be executed before any
ajax call?
I do not want to add them to a few hundred commands manually and would
like to define the calls on a few spots as possible.

Thanks,
Michael