myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Rudy De Busscher <rdebussc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skip the Validation Phase of JSF with ExtVal
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:19:56 GMT
Hello Igor,

There exists an add-on that can do that , see (1).  Don't know how well it
works with Bean validation, probably not due to the missing
@SkipValidationSupport on bean validation annotations.

Why is immediate=true not an option?  The actionListener on the button is
still executed (invoke application phase) so you can create a new empty
instance of the entity for example.

Regards
Rudy

(1)