myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Milo van der Zee <m...@vanderzee.org>
Subject Re: <c:forEach stopped to work after switching to 2.0.11 , (2.0.5 & 2.0.8 was working just fine)
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:31:52 GMT
Hello Daniel,

some code snippets could be helpfull.
What do you mean by 'from time to time'? Doe you use an ajax library to
rerender the table or do you mean by complete page render?

Do you need the id's on the columns? Can't you just let JSF assign id's?

I know that c: tags work problamatic with the view tree because they are
not an element in that tree. Often using ui:repeat works better.

I don't know what is changed between 2.0.8 and 2.0.11. Might be that
they now follow the specs better...

MAG,
Milo van der Zee