myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CODI on WebLogic 12c
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 02:25:50 GMT
hi,

ok - that might be caused by a very similar issue.
please try the pre-packaged bundle with the version 1.0.1.
(v1.0.1 doesn't have this feature [1])

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXTCDI-223



2011/12/30 Jiayun <jiayun@gmail.com>

> Use the pre-packaged bundle, I will get these messages:
>
>
> <2011/12/30 上午10時12分06秒 TST> <Notice> <StdErr> <BEA-000000>
<十二月 30, 2011
> 10:12:06 上午
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.ServiceProvider
> <clinit>
> 資訊:
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.provider.DefaultServiceProvider
> installed successfully.>
> <2011/12/30 上午10時12分06秒 TST> <Notice> <StdErr> <BEA-000000>
<十二月 30, 2011
> 10:12:06 上午
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.ServiceProvider
> <clinit>
> 資訊:
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.provider.DefaultServiceProviderContext
> installed successfully.>
> <2011/12/30 上午10時12分07秒 TST> <Notice> <StdErr> <BEA-000000>
<十二月 30, 2011
> 10:12:07 上午
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.projectstage.ProjectStageProducer
> initProjectStage
> 資訊: Computed the following CODI ProjectStage: Production>
> <2011/12/30 上午10時12分08秒 TST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149265>
<Failure
> occurred in the execution of deployment request with ID "1325211123996" for
> task "0". Error is: "weblogic.management.DeploymentException: "
> weblogic.management.DeploymentException:
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.throwAppException(BaseDeployment.java:123)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:239)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.SingleModuleDeployment.prepare(SingleModuleDeployment.java:48)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:158)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.java:60)
> Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
> Caused By: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DefinitionException: Exception List
> with 1 exceptions:
> Exception 0 :
> org.jboss.weld.exceptions.IllegalArgumentException: WELD-001324 Argument
> bean must not be null
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.manager.BeanManagerImpl.getReference(BeanManagerImpl.java:646)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jpa.impl.transaction.context.TransactionContextExtension.registerTransactionContext(TransactionContextExtension.java:51)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.util.reflection.SecureReflections$13.work(SecureReflections.java:264)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.util.reflection.SecureReflectionAccess.run(SecureReflectionAccess.java:52)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.util.reflection.SecureReflectionAccess.runAsInvocation(SecureReflectionAccess.java:137)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.util.reflection.SecureReflections.invoke(SecureReflections.java:260)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.introspector.jlr.WeldMethodImpl.invokeOnInstance(WeldMethodImpl.java:170)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.introspector.ForwardingWeldMethod.invokeOnInstance(ForwardingWeldMethod.java:51)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.injection.MethodInjectionPoint.invokeOnInstanceWithSpecialValue(MethodInjectionPoint.java:154)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverMethodImpl.sendEvent(ObserverMethodImpl.java:241)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverMethodImpl.sendEvent(ObserverMethodImpl.java:229)
> at
> org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverMethodImpl.notify(ObserverMethodImpl.java:207)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.events.AbstractContainerEvent.fire(AbstractContainerEvent.java:75)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.events.AbstractDefinitionContainerEvent.fire(AbstractDefinitionContainerEvent.java:46)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.events.AfterBeanDiscoveryImpl.fire(AfterBeanDiscoveryImpl.java:40)
> at
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldBootstrap.deployBeans(WeldBootstrap.java:341)
> at
>
> com.oracle.injection.provider.weld.WeldInjectionContainer.deploy(WeldInjectionContainer.java:98)
> at
>
> com.oracle.injection.integration.CDIAppDeploymentExtension.prepare(CDIAppDeploymentExtension.java:58)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.flow.AppDeploymentExtensionFlow.prepare(AppDeploymentExtensionFlow.java:23)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:706)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:35)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:237)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.SingleModuleDeployment.prepare(SingleModuleDeployment.java:48)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:158)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.java:60)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.createAndPrepareContainer(ActivateOperation.java:207)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.doPrepare(ActivateOperation.java:96)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.prepare(AbstractOperation.java:229)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleDeploymentPrepare(DeploymentManager.java:747)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.prepareDeploymentList(DeploymentManager.java:1216)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handlePrepare(DeploymentManager.java:250)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentServiceDispatcher.prepare(DeploymentServiceDispatcher.java:159)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.doPrepareCallback(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:171)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.access$000(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:13)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer$1.run(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:46)
> at
>
> weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:545)
> at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:256)
> at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221)
>
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.events.AbstractDefinitionContainerEvent.fire(AbstractDefinitionContainerEvent.java:48)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.events.AfterBeanDiscoveryImpl.fire(AfterBeanDiscoveryImpl.java:40)
> at
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldBootstrap.deployBeans(WeldBootstrap.java:341)
> at
>
> com.oracle.injection.provider.weld.WeldInjectionContainer.deploy(WeldInjectionContainer.java:98)
> at
>
> com.oracle.injection.integration.CDIAppDeploymentExtension.prepare(CDIAppDeploymentExtension.java:58)
> Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
> >
> <2011/12/30 上午10時12分09秒 TST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149004>
<Failures
> were detected while initiating deploy task for application "coditest".>
> <2011/12/30 上午10時12分09秒 TST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149078>
<Stack trace
> for message 149004
> weblogic.management.DeploymentException:
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.throwAppException(BaseDeployment.java:123)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:239)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.SingleModuleDeployment.prepare(SingleModuleDeployment.java:48)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:158)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.java:60)
> Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
> Caused By: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DefinitionException: Exception List
> with 1 exceptions:
> Exception 0 :
> org.jboss.weld.exceptions.IllegalArgumentException: WELD-001324 Argument
> bean must not be null
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.manager.BeanManagerImpl.getReference(BeanManagerImpl.java:646)
> at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jpa.impl.transaction.context.TransactionContextExtension.registerTransactionContext(TransactionContextExtension.java:51)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.util.reflection.SecureReflections$13.work(SecureReflections.java:264)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.util.reflection.SecureReflectionAccess.run(SecureReflectionAccess.java:52)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.util.reflection.SecureReflectionAccess.runAsInvocation(SecureReflectionAccess.java:137)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.util.reflection.SecureReflections.invoke(SecureReflections.java:260)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.introspector.jlr.WeldMethodImpl.invokeOnInstance(WeldMethodImpl.java:170)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.introspector.ForwardingWeldMethod.invokeOnInstance(ForwardingWeldMethod.java:51)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.injection.MethodInjectionPoint.invokeOnInstanceWithSpecialValue(MethodInjectionPoint.java:154)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverMethodImpl.sendEvent(ObserverMethodImpl.java:241)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverMethodImpl.sendEvent(ObserverMethodImpl.java:229)
> at
> org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverMethodImpl.notify(ObserverMethodImpl.java:207)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.events.AbstractContainerEvent.fire(AbstractContainerEvent.java:75)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.events.AbstractDefinitionContainerEvent.fire(AbstractDefinitionContainerEvent.java:46)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.events.AfterBeanDiscoveryImpl.fire(AfterBeanDiscoveryImpl.java:40)
> at
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldBootstrap.deployBeans(WeldBootstrap.java:341)
> at
>
> com.oracle.injection.provider.weld.WeldInjectionContainer.deploy(WeldInjectionContainer.java:98)
> at
>
> com.oracle.injection.integration.CDIAppDeploymentExtension.prepare(CDIAppDeploymentExtension.java:58)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.flow.AppDeploymentExtensionFlow.prepare(AppDeploymentExtensionFlow.java:23)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:706)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:35)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:237)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.SingleModuleDeployment.prepare(SingleModuleDeployment.java:48)
> at
>
> weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:158)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.java:60)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.createAndPrepareContainer(ActivateOperation.java:207)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.doPrepare(ActivateOperation.java:96)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.prepare(AbstractOperation.java:229)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleDeploymentPrepare(DeploymentManager.java:747)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.prepareDeploymentList(DeploymentManager.java:1216)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handlePrepare(DeploymentManager.java:250)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentServiceDispatcher.prepare(DeploymentServiceDispatcher.java:159)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.doPrepareCallback(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:171)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.access$000(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:13)
> at
>
> weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer$1.run(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:46)
> at
>
> weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:545)
> at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:256)
> at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221)
>
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.events.AbstractDefinitionContainerEvent.fire(AbstractDefinitionContainerEvent.java:48)
> at
>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.events.AfterBeanDiscoveryImpl.fire(AfterBeanDiscoveryImpl.java:40)
> at
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldBootstrap.deployBeans(WeldBootstrap.java:341)
> at
>
> com.oracle.injection.provider.weld.WeldInjectionContainer.deploy(WeldInjectionContainer.java:98)
> at
>
> com.oracle.injection.integration.CDIAppDeploymentExtension.prepare(CDIAppDeploymentExtension.java:58)
> Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
> >
>
>
> This is why I excluded the JPA-1.0 module.
>
> jiayun
>
>
> 2011/12/28 Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com>
>
> > hi jiayun,
> >
> > it looks like they have the same issue like glassfish.
> >
> > please try to use the pre-packaged bundle instead.
> >
> > maven dependency:
> >
> > <dependency>
> >    <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.bundles</groupId>
> >    <artifactId>myfaces-extcdi-bundle-jsf20</artifactId>
> >    <version>${codi.version}</version>
> >    <scope>compile</scope>
> > </dependency>
> >
> > regards,
> > gerhard
> >
> >
> >
> > 2011/12/28 Jiayun <jiayun@gmail.com>
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I deployed the following project to WebLogic 12c.
> > >
> > > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10756430/coditest.7z
> > >
> > > And I got these error messages:
> > >
> > >
> > > <2011/12/28 下午07時43分15秒 TST> <Notice> <StdErr>
<BEA-000000> <十二月 28,
> 2011
> > > 7:43:15 下午
> > > org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.ServiceProvider
> > > <clinit>
> > > 資訊:
> > >
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.provider.DefaultServiceProvider
> > > installed successfully.>
> > > <2011/12/28 下午07時43分15秒 TST> <Notice> <StdErr>
<BEA-000000> <十二月 28,
> 2011
> > > 7:43:15 下午
> > > org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.ServiceProvider
> > > <clinit>
> > > 資訊:
> > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.provider.DefaultServiceProviderContext
> > > installed successfully.>
> > > <2011/12/28 下午07時43分16秒 TST> <Notice> <StdErr>
<BEA-000000> <十二月 28,
> 2011
> > > 7:43:16 下午
> > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.projectstage.ProjectStageProducer
> > > initProjectStage
> > > 資訊: Computed the following CODI ProjectStage: Production>
> > > <2011/12/28 下午07時43分18秒 TST> <Error> <Deployer>
<BEA-149265> <Failure
> > > occurred in the execution of deployment request with ID "1325072592407"
> > for
> > > task "0". Error is: "weblogic.management.DeploymentException: "
> > > weblogic.management.DeploymentException:
> > > at
> > >
> > >
> >
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.throwAppException(BaseDeployment.java:123)
> > > at
> > >
> > >
> >
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:239)
> > > at
> > >
> > >
> >
> weblogic.application.internal.SingleModuleDeployment.prepare(SingleModuleDeployment.java:48)
> > > at
> > >
> > >
> >
> weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:158)
> > > at
> > >
> > >
> >
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.java:60)
> > > Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
> > > Caused By: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DeploymentException: WELD-001408
> > > Unsatisfied dependencies for type [ProjectStage] with qualifiers
> > [@Default]
> > > at injection point [[field] @Inject private
> > >
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.api.config.ClientConfig.projectStage]
> > > at
> > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateInjectionPoint(Validator.java:258)
> > > at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateBean(Validator.java:105)
> > > at
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateRIBean(Validator.java:125)
> > > at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateBeans(Validator.java:324)
> > > at
> > >
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateDeployment(Validator.java:309)
> > > Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
> > > >
> > > <2011/12/28 下午07時43分18秒 TST> <Warning> <Deployer>
<BEA-149004>
> <Failures
> > > were detected while initiating deploy task for application "coditest".>
> > > <2011/12/28 下午07時43分18秒 TST> <Warning> <Deployer>
<BEA-149078> <Stack
> > trace
> > > for message 149004
> > > weblogic.management.DeploymentException:
> > > at
> > >
> > >
> >
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.throwAppException(BaseDeployment.java:123)
> > > at
> > >
> > >
> >
> weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:239)
> > > at
> > >
> > >
> >
> weblogic.application.internal.SingleModuleDeployment.prepare(SingleModuleDeployment.java:48)
> > > at
> > >
> > >
> >
> weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:158)
> > > at
> > >
> > >
> >
> weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.java:60)
> > > Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
> > > Caused By: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DeploymentException: WELD-001408
> > > Unsatisfied dependencies for type [ProjectStage] with qualifiers
> > [@Default]
> > > at injection point [[field] @Inject private
> > >
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.api.config.ClientConfig.projectStage]
> > > at
> > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateInjectionPoint(Validator.java:258)
> > > at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateBean(Validator.java:105)
> > > at
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateRIBean(Validator.java:125)
> > > at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateBeans(Validator.java:324)
> > > at
> > >
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateDeployment(Validator.java:309)
> > > Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I don't know if this is caused by CODI.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message