myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CODI] Redirect after programmatic login
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 23:09:13 GMT
hi salvo,

the warning isn't related to codi. you have to add:
<parameter-encoding default-charset="UTF-8"/>
to the glassfish-web.xml

to get rid of the initial redirect you have to disable it (see
JsfModuleConfig#isInitialRedirectEnabled).
since you are using glassfish/weld, you have to use the alternative
implementation module for doing it (see e.g. [1])

regards,
gerhard

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EXTCDI/Alternative+Configuration