myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Matt Cooper <mcoo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Custom css class is overridden by the trinidad skin
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 14:16:45 GMT
My guess is there is some other more specific rule applying to the element,
please see this for more details:
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/cascade.html#specificity

In other words, I suspect that a selector definition like the
following would be more specific and would win:

.anchorlinks.OraLink {
  /* put styles here */
}

Regards,