myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Include CSS at top of HEAD
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:12:51 GMT
Hi

In Tomahawk 20-1.1.11, JSF 2.0 resource handling was used, so that's
the reason why you are seeing that. If you are overriding some style
classes for t:inputCalendar you can still use styleLocation,
imageLocation and javascriptLocation to indicate the location of the
resources used by that component. There is also styleLibrary,
imageLibrary and javascriptLibrary that works in a similar way
(override the default JSF 2.0 library used, see
HtmlCalendarRenderer.addScriptAndCSSResourcesWithJSF2ResourceAPI()
method).

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

2011/11/21 Johannes Kraus <johannes_kraus@gmx.de>:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm convert my project from JSF 1.2 to JSF 2.0. I use MyFaces with Tomahawk-components
and so far completed. Only one problem when including the stylesheets still exists.

> Under MyFaces1.2.10 and Tomahawk 12-1.1.9, the stylesheets that have been added by Tomahawk-components
always included at top in the <head> tag. With the current version of MyFaces 2.1.1
with Tomahawk 20-1.1.11 required by the Tomahawk-components, however, CSS files are embedded
at the end of the <head> tag, always. The problem is that I'm override some of the style
classes (ie for t:inputcalendar component) in my own CSS files