myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Johannes Kraus" <johannes_kr...@gmx.de>
Subject Include CSS at top of HEAD
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:04:17 GMT
Hi All,

I'm convert my project from JSF 1.2 to JSF 2.0. I use MyFaces with Tomahawk-components and
so far completed. Only one problem when including the stylesheets still exists.

Under MyFaces1.2.10 and Tomahawk 12-1.1.9, the stylesheets that have been added by Tomahawk-components
always included at top in the <head> tag. With the current version of MyFaces 2.1.1
with Tomahawk 20-1.1.11 required by the Tomahawk-components, however, CSS files are embedded
at the end of the <head> tag, always. The problem is that I'm override some of the style
classes (ie for t:inputcalendar component) in my own CSS files

How can I reach that the MyFaces Tomahawk-components integrate their CSS files in the top
at the <head> tag.

Thanks and sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.
Johannes Kraus