myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jim May <jim.webg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedding a url without using iframe in jsf
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2011 18:39:54 GMT
You could use a javascript library like JQuery to make the process easier.
That way you don't have to worry about coding the xmlhttp object correctly
for different browsers. JQuery will give you the ability for ajax request
and then you can update an element on the page to contain the response.

--
James May
Software Engineer / Architect