myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Michael Heinen <mhn4...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: My Faces Tunning
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 07:36:10 GMT
A few thoughts:
- Set the NUMBER_OF_VIEWS_IN SESSION to 1 if your app does not support
the browser back button!
- try to reduce the number of components (e.g. conditionally controls
can be excluded at compile time via c:if or via dynamic includes instead
of visibleOnUserRole or rendered checks).
- facelets instead of jsps
- plain html tags where possible
- short component ids

Michael