myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Dionizio Filho <pdioniziofi...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject [Trinidad] - Internationalization, file upload
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 13:33:38 GMT
Hi,

I've a web app developed used JBoss Seam, JSF, RichFaces and Trinidad
and I've worked with internationalization in my application, however I'm
 facing a very small issue about Trinidad and File Upload component.

When using the tr:inputFile component, automaticaly is added the
"Search" button so the user can find where the files are. But the label
of this "Search" button doesn't change.

When my app is using the pt_br locale, the label of button shows
"Procurar", but when my app is using the en_US locale, the label of the
button still shows "Procurar" .

I've looked for a solution in the web but I'm not able to find how to
customize it. Trinidad and internationalization is a very specific
subject, I can rarely find something about it.

I know that in the trinidad-config.xml we have a tag called
<formatting-locale>. I already tried to use it with en_US locale,
but the label "Procurar" is still there!

I already tried to change the O.S. language, but nothing happens.

Hope you guys can help me,

Thanks in advance,
Pedro