myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jim May <jim.webg...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with ViewAccessScoped in MyFaces CODI 1.0.1
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:54:02 GMT
Hello,

I recently downloaded the codi library and added it to my JSF application
that is running on Glassfish 3.1.1. I am having problems where the method of
a bean is not recognized when I invoke an action. The error message I get is
that the property is null. I don't understand why it's looking for a
property when the method is specified for the action. I am using PrimeFaces
components and I have already filed the issue at the PrimeFaces forum. Still
no resolution.

For more details of my issue please go here:
http://forum.primefaces.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15234

Not sure if this is a bug with the latest version of glassfish and it's
libraries. I am hoping that someone has already come across this issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,

--
James May