myfaces-users mailing list archives

From junk mail <junkmailto...@gmail.com>
Subject myfaces vs mojarra
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:32:57 GMT
Hi guys,

I hope you are not going to kill me to post this subject here, but I don't
find strong arguments to convince my colleagues to continue using myfaces
implementation of JSF rather than mojarra.
One of my colleagues is implementing a pilot application based on mojarra
while I'm doing another pilot application using myfaces, we came to a moment
where we need to stick to one impl. otherwise it would be too difficult to
maintain both afterwards.
My major argument right now is that the myfaces community is very active,
that the bug fixing timeframe is really short and that we used myfaces on
other internal applications (but for JSF 1.2)

Do you see another good arguments or can you point me out to a discussion
about it?

Thank you

Al