myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: cross field BeanValidation
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:14:57 GMT
yes - it works because jpa validates it again (per default). but it
shouldn't get to this point, because (as you see) jsf can't process it
automatically and some parts of your business logic might get executed as
well (before the first validation gets executed).

fyi:
if you would like to use extval, please add the core explicitly. it's just
included as transitive dependency due to a workaround for the old build
setup. as soon as we have time for a full cleanup of the build files, it
will change for the releases afterwards.

@generic support module: see [1]

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/users@myfaces.apache.org/msg57682.html