myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Hampus Wingren <hampus.wing...@bredband.net>
Subject Re: Window ID prototype, MyFaces extension
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:15:32 GMT
hi gerhard,

That seems like a small price to pay. Do you have a timeframe for
prototyping?

I saw that´s it not a high prioritized item on the JSF 2.2 issue list,
do we know if it will be included?
I looked at apache owb but it seems to require java 6. Any other good
cdi implementation other than weld? Looking at the issue lists for codi,
it seems like weld is a major contributor to the issues.

regards,
Hampus

I looked at apache owb but it seems to be requiring java 6