myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Tejas2 Patel <tejas2.pa...@tcs.com>
Subject Problem While Using ChartDrillDownListner In tr:Chart
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:21:23 GMT
Dear Sir,

I am using tr:chart tag and when i specified the ChartDrillDownListner
Attribute Its Not Working.

MY CODE
jsf code
Details" chartDrillDownListener="#{ChartTempBean.processChartDrillDown}"

Backing Bean
------------------
public class ChartTempBean
{

        public void processChartDrillDown(ChartDrillDownEvent arg0) throws
AbortProcessingException {
                System.out.println("Done Done
Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!");

        }
}

I referred following link but i am not able to get full solution in it.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-users/201001.mbox/%3C27079403.post@talk.nabble.com%3E

Please Help Me To Solve It.Replay me as soon as possible.

Thanks And Regards,
Tejas Sureshbhai Patel
ASE
Tata Consultancy Services