myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Kokavecz AndrĂ¡s <kokavecz.and...@nextent.hu>
Subject [Trinidad] Trinidad 2.0.0 chart tag with Facelets and component binding
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 11:22:43 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to user Trinidad charts and I have problems with th
chartDrillDown listener and also with the binding of the chart component to
an UIComponent.

1.)
If I use a JSPX page with jsp:root and f:view tags, so withOUT Facelets it
all works fine...the chartDrillDown fires up.

2.)
If inside ui:composition tags, so WITH facelets the problem is, that the API
tries to look up the chartDrillDownListener as a property not as a
MethodExpression.

This is also the case with bindig the tr:chart element to an UIComponent.

I debugged the class UIXChart, as the event travels throught its
"broadcast(FacesEvent event)" method.

// Deliver to the default ChartDrillDownEvent
if (event instanceof ChartDrillDownEvent) {
broadcastToMethodExpression(event, getChartDrillDownListener());
}
super.broadcast(event);

In case of FACELETS the getChartDrillDownListener() method tries to call
getProperty() for UIXComponentBase and exits with a
PropertyNotFoundException.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance...

Andrew Kokavecz