myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conversations
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 07:15:35 GMT
hi pieter,

please provide a bit more details. esp. the first phase of the jsf
request lifecycle which has to access this instance and how you would
like to access it.

codi tries to restore the window-id as early as possible. the first
attempt is before the restore-view phase. if it isn't possible there,
codi restores it after the restore-view phase.

conversation scoped beans can be accessed as soon as there is a window-id.

regards,
gerhard

--

http://www.irian.at