myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad2/JSF2/Facelets
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:27:29 GMT
Like I say we use it at Oracle.. Are you guys using the trunk or the released version?  There
have been a number of bug fixes lately and we're overdue for a release, but I want to make
sure it works in your usecase before I do the next release..

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 17, 2011, at 4:23 PM, Luka Surija <luka@iytim.hr> wrote:

> Welcome to the club, something in development of this combination Trinidad 2 + Facelets
+ JSF2 went terribly wrong. After couple of years using Trinidad 1.2 + JSF 1.2 + Facelets
in big enterprise applications, I've spent more then a MONTH to make something more complicated
then "Hello World" application without big success. My heavy and painful decision (now I have
to rewrite all existing apps in something other - Vaadin) was to finally give up from Trinidad
and JSF2 technology because it's a joke in terms of stability. And in other hand, Java 5 EE
reached some time ago EOL!?