myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Luka Surija <l...@iytim.hr>
Subject Re: Trinidad2/JSF2/Facelets
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:35:13 GMT
Hi Max,
I'll try it as soon i get some spare time.

P.S. Last couple of months I have problems compiling trinidad 2 trunk:

Plugin org.apache.myfaces.trinidadbuild:maven-xrts-plugin:2.0.6 or one
of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact
descriptor for
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadbuild:maven-xrts-plugin:jar:2.0.6: Could not
find artifact
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadbuild:maven-xrts-plugin:pom:2.0.6 in central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2) -> [Help 1]

Do you have any idea how to solve this?

Tnx and regards,

Luka Surija