myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad 2.0 - Anyone have issues with SelectManyShuttle tag?
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 21:46:28 GMT
Hey Catherine,

No, I haven't seen this issue, but Trinidad is overdue for another
release (sorry guys, I've been a bit busy at work) so it's possible the
issue is already fixed.  Could you try your usecase against trunk?

If that doesn't work (or if you can't build trunk) then do us a favor
and file a bug with your test app and I can maybe have someone take a
look before I start the next release cycle.

Scott