myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Durmont <cdurm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ViewExpiredException only in some IE8
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:02:53 GMT
Hi Walter,

The only thing that looks unusual to me in your code is the mix
between tr:commandLink and f:setPropertyActionListener. Have you tried
tr:setActionListener instead ?
(btw I see no reason why this would cause a viewExpiredException on
some browsers, but who said computing was an exact science ?)

Regards,
Cedric