myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CODI @ViewAccessScoped not cleaned up?
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 18:32:46 GMT
hi gernot,

the bean-manager of weld doesn't find beans for qualifiers which were
created by weld itself.
there is a special logic for detecting the type of the conversation and if
no special conversation type is found, the normal codi-conversation scope
gets used.
due to the weld bug, the detection fails and you get a normal
conversation-scoped bean.
the original test with glassfish v3.0 worked. it looks like a
new bean-manager bug of weld.
i'll test a workaround for weld.

regards,
gerhard