myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: CODI @ViewAccessScoped not cleaned up?
Date Sat, 21 May 2011 10:26:36 GMT
hi mark,

it would be nice if we don't need workarounds for weld.
however, we already have several workarounds. without them codi wouldn't
work in combination with weld. the same is true for mojarra. and we can't
just ignore both reference implementations for months/years.

in this case it's a very special caching bug which came in due to the
performance improvements in weld v1.1.1. usually you won't see it - we just
have a very special constellation (since we (re-)use a spi which was
designed for application developers).

for sure we can file a weld issue. however, since it's a quite special
constellation, they would give it a very low priority. there are way more
weld bugs which are more important.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at