myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Hartl <ha...@flexsecure.de>
Subject Re: JSF2 + Myfaces CODI2 + Myfaces Trinidad2
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 15:19:24 GMT
Hi Gerhard,

1) to whom should i adress the feature request?

2) as the problem seems to be the same as with codi-jsf1/trinidad1, the
solution should be not portable?
if i have some time this week i try to debug it. do you think it does
make sense to look at the trinidad12-module and try to
make it work for trinidad2 ?

Regards,
    Manuel.