myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk popup problem with tomahawk-1.1.10 on JSF-RI 1.2
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:30:31 GMT
Hi

I have checked it and the problem is JSF RI h:outputText does not render
onmouseover and onmouseout attributes like MyFaces does. So, in some parts
you can see something like this:

but it should be this:

*/data_3A0_3AaPopup.display(event);" onmouseout="/* generated code
*/data_3A0_3AaPopup.hide(event);">(some label)</span>

One option to solve it temporally is use myfaces jars for JSF 1.2 instead.
But in fact it is a bug that should be solved.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe