myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [trinidad]
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 16:20:30 GMT
Hi

MyFaces provides some SPI interfaces to deal with this type of problems:

http://myfaces.apache.org/core20/myfaces-impl/apidocs/org/apache/myfaces/spi/package-summary.html

In is known some application servers could cause conflicts or just has its
own way to handle artifacts (in jboss for example, jar urls starts with
jndi:// ).

The solution for this problem is provide a custom implementation for
org.apache.myfaces.spi.AnnotationProvider, that follows the algorithm
described by the spec but deal with those specific details for your
particular application server (in this case just prevent scan those jars for
annotations, overriding getBaseUrls() method is enough). The default code
provided by MyFaces is fine.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe