myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Fahmi Hachicha <fahmi.hachi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facelets webapp can't start on Tomcat 6.0.32
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:14:33 GMT
Hello,

I have looked at MyFaces 1.1.3 and 1.1.9, neither one have the
org/apache/myfaces/renderkit/html/HtmlResponseWriterImpl

With MyFaces -1.1.0 which has this class, it works after I add the
commons-el-1.0.jar which was needed.

But, the template was not loaded and It seems like the Facelets are not in
action !

This is how it looks the output :

This text above will not be displayed. This text will not be displayed. I'm
thinking of a number from 0 to 100. Can you guess it? This text will also
not be displayed.

This text will not be displayed. This text below will also not be displayed.

Why ?

Regards
Fahmi