myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jakob Korherr <jakob.korh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facelets webapp can't start on Tomcat 6.0.32
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:25:56 GMT
Hi,

Do you have a very old version of MyFaces (1.1.x) in the classpath?

I am asking, because these versions were the only ones using
org/apache/myfaces/renderkit/html/HtmlResponseWriterImpl. All newer
versions are using HtmlResponseWriterImpl from shared
(org/apache/myfaces/shared_impl/renderkit/html/HtmlResponseWriterImpl).

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr