myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Robert Maier <robert.m.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with @PageBean
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 16:47:13 GMT
Hi Gerhard,

thanks for the explanation. right now i successfully deployed the demo app
to my glassfish.
I downloaded the glassfish-installation file which installs and configures
the server. Then i was able to build the application using "mvn clean
install -Denvironment jee6" as stated in the readme and deploy it using the
admin-webfrontend.

Will check if my weld-application works now.

Best regards,
Robert