myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Anton Gavazuk <antongava...@gmail.com>
Subject JBoss 6: problem with tomahawk
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2011 21:34:51 GMT
Hi all,

got a nice issue during migration of my jsf 1.2 application to JBoss 6.
Current version of tomahawk in my project is: tomahawk12-1.1.10.jar

I'm getting such error when one of my jsps containing fieldset tag is being
accessed:

The method setLegend(String) in the type FieldsetTag is not applicable for
the arguments (JspValueExpression)

I looked in tld class for legend attribute definition:

        <attribute>
            <name>legend</name>
            <deferred-value></deferred-value>
            <description><![CDATA[The fieldset's legend.]]></description>
        </attribute>

And compared  with previous version - they are the same and I dont see any
issue with this one.

What could be wrong?

Thanks,
Anton