myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Michael Heinen <mhn4...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: JSF application very slow with HTTPS
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 13:53:06 GMT
  Yes, compression is enabled, at least on the real systems.

It was turned off in this local test.
However, turning on compression results in 43KB instead of 512 KB and
the response time is locally a little bit slower (17.5 sec).
So the problem with HTTPS is independent of the compression.

I just tried to measure the times with jetty without success.
Which jetty version do I have to use for myfaces 1.2?
I tried several ones (7.3.x, 7.2.x, 7.1.X) but I get always EL errors
with nested expressions which I do not get with Tomcat 6.0.X.
I never used Jetty so far, can I put Tomcat's EL impl into jetty?

Michael