myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Swarn <swarn.dhali...@aemcorp.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk popup problem with tomahawk-1.1.10 on JSF-RI 1.2
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 23:12:53 GMT

Hi Mike,
  Thank you so much for the prompt reply. I was using tomahawk-1.1.10. It
took me some time to get our application working with tomahawk12-1.1.10.

I am using the following distribution now
tomahawk12-1.1.10-bin.zip

However, unfortunately I get the same result with regards to the popup
behavior.

Regards,
Swarn