myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Kito Mann <kito.m...@virtua.com>
Subject Re: JSF2 and content from the classpath?
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 16:54:00 GMT
Hello Stephen,

With JSF 2, you can use the resource handling mechanism to load resources
from META-INF/resources -- this works for composite components, images, etc.
If you want to serve .xhtml files from a JAR, you need to write a custom
ResourceResolver, which is a trivial exercise. See:
http://ocpsoft.com/opensource/create-common-facelets-jar/.
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3

* Listen to the latest headlines in the JSF and Java EE newscast:
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/roller/editorsdesk/category/JSF+and+Java+EE+Newscast
* See you at JAX and JSF Summit 2010 June 20-23rd in San Jose:
http://jaxconf.com/