myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Rafa Pérez <raja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Concerns about the future of Trinidad
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 12:45:57 GMT
Well, I think one of the principal problem is that there is not much
documentation on Trinidad's internals... it's quite difficult to
create a new renderkit if you don't know how to do it.
And yes, community it's not very active on Trinidad's development...
just see 1.0.x branch is being abandoned...

Regards,

-- Rafa