myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Admirolas <admiro...@gmail.com>
Subject Trinidad: JSF 2.0 f:selectItems do not work inside tr:selectManyCheckbox
Date Sun, 27 Mar 2011 15:51:03 GMT
Hello,

I have noticed, that JSF2.0 extended tag f:selectItems do not work
inside trinidad's tr:selectManyCheckbox tag. Here is my example:

                         value="#{userBean.roles}" >
<f:selectItems value="#{rolesBean.roles}" var="role"
                             itemValue="#{role}"
itemLabel="#{role.aprasymas}"
                             itemDisabled="false" itemLabelEscaped="true"
                             itemDescription="#{role.aprasymas}" />

After trying to view this page, I get ClassCastException, that says,
that can not cast to SelectItem. But us much, us I understand JSF2.0
f:selectItems tag allows to pass POJO's.

If i substitute tr:selectManyCheckbox to h:selectManyCheckbox it renders
correctly. But i want to use the one from trinidad lib.

Is this a bug? Or I'm missing something?

Admirolas

P.S. Sorry for my bad English.