myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] "Best" Javascript package to use in a new render kit
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:43:06 GMT
So I did do some checking on this and we have something we are using
in-house here at Oracle.  It uses a more robust javascript parser to
generate the Javadocs and even allows the code to be annotated to
produce much cleaner documentation.  The only bad thing about it is that
we have some parsing for inheritance that is probably specific to our
richclient.

I talked with the guy who wrote and and he'd be willing to donate it if
people are interested.  He said ripping out the proprietary stuff for
inheritance should be pretty easy and then the MyFaces community could
enhance to to allow the docs to work on our own stuff.  Are people
interested?

If so, I can open up a discussion on the dev list with the specifics.

Scott