myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Paul Mander <paul.s.man...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad] PPR blocking cannot be disabled
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 09:32:47 GMT

I'm using trinidad for ajax requests in an ipad web app as the underlying
application was written in jsf/trinidad. the vast majority of my application
is PPR and I require most actions to be blocked which appears to work fine.
When a PPR request is issued the window is blocked until a response is
received. But on one part of my application I need to disable this blocking
but setting blocking="false" on the commandButton doesn't appear to change
anything. I've debugged the js and can't find anything that conditionally
blocks on a PPR.