myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] "Best" Javascript package to use in a new render kit
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 11:43:35 GMT
For licensing, you can always make a project under the Apache License
which consumes other projects as a requirement (but does not actually
include them).  As for whether either of these could be 'included' in
the project, I don't see any real issue there with the exception that
neither is under the ASL.  So we'd probably have to escalate this to
legal to see what notice's and such would have to be added to the
project.

Probably the best thing to do is figure out which one people want and
we can come up with a strategy for using it.

Scott