myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Richard Yee <richard.k....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to turn off the info for bean instance creations on System.out
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 15:46:23 GMT
Marc,
What logging framework are you using? Just set the logging level higher
for the org.apache.myfaces.config.annotation package

Richard

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 28, 2011, at 7:13 AM, "AMIR-TAHMASSEB Marc Kamran" <marc.amir-tahmasseb@ombudsman.europa.eu>
wrote:

> Tobias,
>
> I have the same problem than you and I want to turn off these logs in production. Did
you find an easy config ?

> thanks ,
>
> Marc Amir-Tahmasseb

>    Matthias,
>
>    Thank you for your link. I can see now how it creates the log statements. Can you
explain how to turn it off?

>    Toby
>
>    -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: mwes...@gmail.com [mailto:mwes...@gmail.com]
Im Auftrag von Matthias Wessendorf Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Februar 2010 14:57 An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: Re: How to turn off the info for bean instance creations on System.out

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf