myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "AMIR-TAHMASSEB Marc Kamran" <marc.amir-tahmas...@ombudsman.europa.eu>
Subject Re: How to turn off the info for bean instance creations on System.out
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 15:13:57 GMT
Tobias,

I have the same problem than you and I want to turn off these logs in production. Did you
find an easy config ?

thanks ,

Marc Amir-Tahmasseb

________________________________

	Matthias,

	Thank you for your link. I can see now how it creates the log statements. Can you explain
how to turn it off?

	Toby

	-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: mwes...@gmail.com [mailto:mwes...@gmail.com] Im Auftrag
von Matthias Wessendorf Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Februar 2010 14:57 An: MyFaces Discussion Betreff:
Re: How to turn off the info for bean instance creations on System.out

	http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/core/tags/1_2_8/impl/src/main/java /org/apache/myfaces/config/annotation/TomcatAnnotationLifecycleProvider.ja
va

	it is the logger, not syso

	-M