myfaces-users mailing list archives

From James A R Brown <ja...@enrogen.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Can't get panelBorderLayout To Work
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:20:11 GMT

Hi Matthias,

Yes that seemed to work with the Beta libs.

But as a comment I tried to use <ui:include> for the contents facet
which is a separate page with a 100% width panelBox. This caused the
right and bottom facets to disappear.

I then replaced the <ui:include> with the actual code within the same
page and that worked.

James

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: James A R Brown <james@enrogen.com>
To: users <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [Trinidad] Can't get panelBorderLayout To Work
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:46:03 +0430

Hi Matthias,

Firstly apologies, I don't seem to be getting the mailing list emails
here, and am using the apache archive to review responses. So if this
has made a new post many apologies.

Re Lib Combinations

I could only get the table to work with a certain mix of libs and posted
my comments on this list :-
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-users/201101.mbox/ajax/%3C19A9F10ED49E604BAB7F708C56DE7CCB80A3A0@BWOSA001.bwo.local%3E

The Reply suggested a patch is needed for Myfaces/Trinidad
combination :-
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-users/201101.mbox/ajax/%3C19A9F10ED49E604BAB7F708C56DE7CCB80A3A0@BWOSA001.bwo.local%3E

Re PanelBorderLayout
Will try your suggestion and revert.