myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "steffen.spahr@oeffentliche.de" <s...@oeffentliche.de>
Subject Is it possible to use CODI with trinidad 1.2.x (Problems with the DialogRenderKitService)?
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:10:24 GMT

Hi Gerhard,

after using CODI in my trinidad 1.2.x - project with your (workaraound), I
got a great number of  the following Log-Info-Messages:

Nov 29, 2010 3:53:18 PM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.context.DialogServiceImpl
_getDialogRenderKitService

INFO: RenderKit
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.scope.conversation.InterceptedRenderKit@1202f4d
 does not support DialogRenderKitService, and cannot be used to launch
dialogs;  using a single window instead.

You can get the same Log-Info-Messages in your example-application:

Link:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/extensions/cdi/trunk/examples/jsf-examples/hello_myfaces-codi_trinidad12/

after pressing the "press-me"-button (each request-cycle).

Two questions:

1)    Does the Info-Message mean, that there is no support for the "The
Apache Trinidad Dialog Framework" anymore ?     (I am not using it yet / in
my project)

2)    Is there a possibility to supress these messages

Greetings
Steffen

Wollen Sie noch schneller und aktueller erfahren, was für Ihre Region in Politik, Wirtschaft,
Sport und Kultur wichtig ist?
Dann klicken Sie auf das Infoportal der Öffentlichen:  www.regio-blick.de

Braunschweig-Informationstechnologie-GmbH, Theodor-Heuss-Straße 10, 38122 Braunschweig, Sitz
Braunschweig, Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 9312, USt-IdNr.: DE226212542, Geschäftsführung
Dennis Lidzba