myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "steffen.spahr@oeffentliche.de" <s...@oeffentliche.de>
Subject Antwort: Re: Is it possible to use CODI with trinidad 1.2.x (Problems with the DialogRenderKitService)?
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:16:10 GMT
hi gerhard,

thank you very much for the quick support.

Your  trinidad-support module has solved the problems in my project:-))

regards,
Steffen

  Von:        Gerhard <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com>

  An:         MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>

  Datum:      29.11.2010 20:44

  Betreff:    Re: Is it possible to use CODI with trinidad 1.2.x (Problems with the DialogRenderKitService)?

hi steffen,

with the next snapshot you will see a trinidad support module [1] which
should solve it.
please update all codi jar files you are using and add the new support
module to your project.

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXTCDI-88

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.scope.conversation.InterceptedRenderKit@1202f4d

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/extensions/cdi/trunk/examples/jsf-examples/hello_myfaces-codi_trinidad12/

> after pressing the "press-me"-button (each request-cycle).
>

> Two questions:
>
> 1)    Does the Info-Message mean, that there is no support for the "The
> Apache Trinidad Dialog Framework" anymore ?     (I am not using it yet /
in
> my project)
>
> 2)    Is there a possibility to supress these messages
>
> Greetings
> Steffen
>

> Wollen Sie noch schneller und aktueller erfahren, was für Ihre Region in
> Politik, Wirtschaft, Sport und Kultur wichtig ist?
> Dann klicken Sie auf das Infoportal der Öffentlichen:  www.regio-blick.de
>
> Braunschweig-Informationstechnologie-GmbH, Theodor-Heuss-Straße 10, 38122
> Braunschweig, Sitz Braunschweig, Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 9312,
> USt-IdNr.: DE226212542, Geschäftsführung Dennis Lidzba

| SecureMail Gateway Braunschweig - http://www.braunschweig-it.de      |
| - Die Nachricht war weder verschluesselt noch digital unterschrieben |