myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Eisenträger, Tobias <Tobias.Eisentrae...@arag.de>
Subject AW: Websphere 6
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 07:55:50 GMT
To run it on Websphere 6.1, here are the required libraries (this is myfaces, trinidad and
tomahawk in the JSF 1.2 versions):

In your Dynamic Web App Project under WEB-INF/lib put the following:
All App servers:
Activation-1.1.jar
commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
commons-codec-1.3.jar
commons-collections-3.2.jar
commons-digester-1.8.jar
commons-discovery-0.4.jar
commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar
commons-lang-2.4.jar
jsf-facelets-1.1.14.jar
jstl-1.2.jar
mail-1.4.1.jar
myfaces-api-1.2.8.jar
myfaces-impl-1.2.8.jar
tomahawk12-1.1.9.jar
trinidad-api-1.2.13.jar
trinidad-impl-1.2.13.jar
These you need only in websphere:
el-api.jar
el-ri.jar

Try it first with all of them and then you can start to slowly remove any you don't need.

Be sure to edit the class loader hirachy to parent last. To do this doubleclick on Implementierungs
descriptor and go the the Implementation tab. At Applications click on your Application name
and select parent last. Then expand this node and click on the war file and also select aparent
last and module.

Hope this helps. If you need more info I can send you screenshots off list.

Toby