myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CODI 0.9.0 + Glassfish V3.0.1 + EAR
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 02:10:44 GMT
hi thomas,

usually the mentioned exception occurs with servlet containers if cdi wasn't
configured correctly.
in case of glassfish you don't need a special cdi configuration.
it >might< be a glassfish or weld issue in combination with ears.
at [1] you can find examples which are tested with glassfish v3.

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://bitbucket.org/os890/codi-examples

http://www.irian.at