myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Ing. Thomas Kernstock" <t.kernst...@e-technologies.at>
Subject AW: CODI 0.9.0 + Glassfish V3.0.1 + EAR
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:34:23 GMT

Thomas
___________________________________
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Gerhard [mailto:gerhard.petracek@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. November 2010 03:11
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: Re: CODI 0.9.0 + Glassfish V3.0.1 + EAR

hi thomas,

usually the mentioned exception occurs with servlet containers if cdi wasn't
configured correctly.
in case of glassfish you don't need a special cdi configuration.
it >might< be a glassfish or weld issue in combination with ears.
at [1] you can find examples which are tested with glassfish v3.

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://bitbucket.org/os890/codi-examples

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

2010/11/26 Ing. Thomas Kernstock <t.kernstock@e-technologies.at>

> [...]
>  at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.listener.request.CodiFaces
> Contex
> tFactory.getFacesContext(CodiFacesContextFactory.java:63)
>  at
>
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.TomahawkFacesContextFactory.getFacesC
> ontext
> (TomahawkFacesContextFactory.java:107)
>  at
>
> com.sun.faces.context.InjectionFacesContextFactory.getFacesContext(Inj
> ection
> FacesContextFactory.java:101)
>  at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:302)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.service(StandardWrapper.java:
> 1523)
>  at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appli
> cation
> FilterChain.java:343)
>  at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFi
> lterCh
> ain.java:215)
>  at
>
> org.primefaces.webapp.filter.FileUploadFilter.doFilter(FileUploadFilte
> r.java
> :79)
>  at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appli
> cation
> FilterChain.java:256)
>  at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFi
> lterCh
> ain.java:215)
>  at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperVa
> lve.ja
> va:277)
>  at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextVa
> lve.ja
> va:188)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java
> :641)  at
> com.sun.enterprise.web.WebPipeline.invoke(WebPipeline.java:97)
>  at
>
> com.sun.enterprise.web.PESessionLockingStandardPipeline.invoke(PESessi
> onLock
> ingStandardPipeline.java:85)
>  at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.ja
> va:185
> )
>  at
>
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.doService(CoyoteAdapter.ja
> va:325
> )
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java

com.sun.enterprise.v3.services.impl.ContainerMapper.service(ContainerMapper.